Saturday, October 13, 2012

Welcome!

Hi everyone! My name is Chuckles and welcome to Chuckles the Techie. If you are here then you probably don't know much about technology or are just desiring to learn more about how technology can help you in your everyday life. My goal is to help you quickly and easily utilize technology so you can get the most out of your gadgets and devices. I will have short video tutorials that will clearly explain how to use and set up different devices and services. I will also post reviews on software and gadgets based not on what is the "best" or "most advanced" but more on how it will help the average person make their everyday lives easier and less complicated. I hope you learn a lot and please send me suggestions and questions on topics you would like to see covered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment