Saturday, October 20, 2012

Jellybean!

When I say jellybean do you think of candy or cell phones? I'm talking about the latest version of the mobile OS Android. The latest version is 4.1 codenamed "Jellybean". My problem with this latest version is that it was released when only about 10% of all Android devices were running the previous version, 4.0. In fact, even now the most common version is two years old, version 2.3 or Gingerbread. This is ridiculous! Apple releases a new version of iOS every year and with the latest version 6.0, more than 50% of all devices have it. Even with Windows Phone the updates are all rolled out within about 60 days. I hate Android because you can buy a brand new phone with a 2 year old OS. Talk about a waste of money. Let me know what you think. Do you like Android? Are you still running version 2.3? Did you even know that 2.3 is over 2 years old?

0 comments:

Post a Comment